Recently I can no longer download audio and video with my JW Library app in Windows 10. The notification I received was “No download location available”.
I was still able to stream audio and video, but not download. If I clicked on the cloud icon, I did not get a download option.
When I went to the Settings of the JWLibrary app, I got the same message: “Download videos to No download location available”
Fix No download location available in JW Library
The solution for JWLibrary’s No Download location available is to create the download folders manually. Here’s how:
- Open Windows File Explorer (Windows Key + E)
- Go to the music folder. Usually, you see this folder right under This PC. But if not, navigate to the default location. This normally is C:\Users\%yourname%\Music
- Create a new folder and name it JWLibrary. For some reason the app didn’t create this folder automatically, so you’re doing it by hand now.
- Do this for the videos folder as well: Usually, the videos folder is folder right under This PC. But if not, check out C:\Users\%yourname%\Videos. Create a new folder and name it JWLibrary
- If the app is open, close it. Launch JWLibrary again. You should now be able to download audio fragments and videos.
Hope this helped you out. Feel free to leave a comment!
Download JW Library
JW Library is the official app developed by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes books and brochures for Bible study, as well as Bible translations into multiple languages. JW Library is available in the Microsoft Store and you can download JW Library on Windows 10 for free from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/jw-library/9wzdncrfj3b4