Recently I can no longer download audio and video with my JW Library app in Windows 10. The notification I received was “No download location available”.
I was still able to stream audio and video, but not download. If I clicked on the cloud icon, I did not get a download option.
When I went to the Settings of the JWLibrary app, I got the same message: “Download videos to No download location available”
Fix No download location available
The solution for JWLibrary’s No Download location available is to create the download folders manually. Here’s how:
- Open Windows File Explorer (Windows Key + E)
- Go to the music folder. Usually, you see this folder right under This PC. But if not, navigate to the default location. This normally is C:\Users\%yourname%\Music
- Create a new folder and name it JWLibrary. For some reason the app didn’t create this folder automatically, so you’re doing it by hand now.
- Do this for the videos folder as well: Usually, the videos folder is folder right under This PC. But if not, check out C:\Users\%yourname%\Videos. Create a new folder and name it JWLibrary
- If the app is open, close it. Launch JWLibrary again. You should now be able to download audio fragments and videos.
Hope this helped you out. Feel free to leave a comment!