When trying to redirect the default website in IIS7 to an external website, I found out my HTTP Redirect icon was missing.
It appears that the HTTP Redirect functionality is not installed by default when you add the Web Service role on a Windows 2008 R2 server.
To add the HTTP Redirect functionality to your IIS Server, do the following:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, Click Administrative Tools, Click Server Manager
2. Expand Roles in the left bar, and click Web Server (IIS)
3. In the main window, click Add Role Services
4. In the Common HTTP Features, check HTTP Redirect and then click Install
5. Open the IIS Manager to verify that the HTTP Redirect icon exists